Join us one of our regular ‘discover coaching’ days for a friendly, informative introduction to the field. Learn more about what coaching is, what it takes to become a professional coach and have a go at coaching and being coached. This free one day event will give you an opportunity to explore whether coaching is for you. You will explore:
- How coaching can enhance your professional and personal life
- The difference between coaching, mentoring and counselling
- Key coaching competencies and principles
- How you can use coaching and the kind of people you might work with
- What it’s like to train with Wise Goose
The day is facilitated by Wise Goose Director Helen Sieroda. Don’t worry, there’ll be no hard sell, just a genuinely warm welcome. We look forward to meeting you!
The whole day was just brilliant, I seriously wanted to stay on and learn more.
Upcoming dates in 2019:
- May 7th in Devon 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- June 10th in London 10am to 4pm
- September 1st in London 10am to 4pm
- October 28th in Devon 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Places on our Taster Days are limited and fill quickly; booking is essential. Reserve your place on our Eventbrite page.
Devon Venue (with free parking): Eaglehurst, Mill Street, Chagford, Devon, TQ13 8AR.
Chagford lies in the heart of Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor National Park. Easily accessible (only 35 minutes drive) from Exeter, Chagford is a pretty and vibrant town set in an area of outstanding beauty. Eaglehurst is an intimate venue with stunning views; there are fabulous cafes a 5 minute walk away where you can enjoy a delicious lunch.
London Venue: The Skip Garden 1 Tapper Walk, Kings Cross, London N1C 4AQ (Ten minutes walk from Kings Cross Station)
Great breadth of knowledge and experience that the trainers brought to the day; they are passionate, enthusiastic and committed. I really liked the way their values were intertwined throughout the day – Business Development Manager