Coaching & Mentoring Foundations Course
This on-line course will take place via zoom. Extended faculty includes Helen Sieroda, Sybille Schiffmann, Josie Sutcliffe and Diana Whitmore.
- All day October 30 2021 9:00-4:00pm
- Plus 8 x Saturday mornings 9:00am – 12:30pm: November 6; 13; 20; 27; December 4; 11; 18 & January 8
- And all day January 15 2022 9am-4pm
SCOTLAND – FINDHORN RESIDENTIAL COACHING FOUNDATIONS
Fee Sliding scale: £1500-£600
2021 October 16-21st Saturday am start
Book direct with Findhorn College https://www.findhorncollege.org/course/coaching-and-mentoring-skills/
LONDON & DEVON FOUNDATIONS
- March 6-7th 10am-6pm Kings Cross
- March 26th 9am-4pm online
- April 10-11th 10am-6pm Kings Cross
- March 12-13th 9.30am-5.30pm Chagford
- March 26th 9am-4pm online
- May 7-8th 9.30am-5.30pm Chagford
Advanced Coaching Diploma Programme
The Advanced Programme begins with the Foundations Course this can be taken as a stand alone course in Devon, London, Scotland or online, for dates see above.
It is possible to start with the Foundations (Module 1) and on completion upgrade to the Advanced Programme (Modules 1,2,3,4). There is a £250 discount for those who book the whole Advanced course right from the start. The fees below include all four modules, for those who complete Foundations and decide to continue at any future date the Foundations fee paid will be deducted.
ADVANCED COACHING DIPLOMA
Fee: £4,500 (Modules 1-4)
London Venue: The Story Garden Kings Cross; Devon Venue: The Barefoot Barn Chagford; Plus online sessions
Module 1 Foundations dates & venues see above
Module 2-4 dates & venues:
- London: June 12-13th 2022 10am-6pm
- Online: July 16-17th 2022 9am-4pm
- Devon: September 10-11th 2022 9.30am-5.30pm
- Online: October 15th 2022 9am-4pm
- Online: November 12th 2022 9am-4pm
- Devon: December 3-4th 2022 9.00am-4.00pm
- Online: January 21st 2023 9am-4pm
- Online: February 25th 2023 9am-4pm
- London: March 26-27th 2023 10am-6pm
- Online: September 9th 2023 9am-12pm (elective portfolio session)
To enrol now and secure your place contact us to request an Application Form.
For further details of course content see Wise Goose Brochure.
Who can apply?
Anyone who intends to become a qualified coach or professionals who wish to improve their effectiveness by integrating coaching within their current career.
We welcome individuals from a range of sectors and backgrounds. Past participants came from organisations including HSBC, Pepsico, Exeter University, BBC Radio Devon, Egmont Publishing, Selfridges as well as charities including Action for Children, Transition Towns, Blueprint for a Better Business, Embercombe, Global Generation and Westcountry Rivers Trust.
Satisfactory completion of the Wise Goose Coaching Foundations Programme or equivalent is a pre-requisite for the Advanced Programme in Professional Coaching & Mentoring.
Our Advanced Training is Accredited by the Association for Coaching at level 4/4, Accredited Advanced Diploma in Coach Training (AADCT) and the Foundations course has an Accredited Award in Coach Training (AACT)
Wise Goose is also an Institute of Leadership & Management Approved Training Provider. Our Foundation & Advanced courses are endorsed meeting their quality benchmarks on programme delivery, coaching content, resourcing and assessment.