Coaching & Mentoring Foundations Course
This on-line course will take place via zoom. Extended faculty includes Helen Sieroda, Sybille Schiffmann, Josie Sutcliffe and Diana Whitmore.
- All day October 30 2021 9:00-4:00pm
- Plus 8 x Monday mornings 9:00am – 12:30pm: November 8; 15; 22; 29; December 6; 13; 20 & January 10
- And all day January 15 2022 9am-4pm
LONDON FOUNDATIONS 5 Days
Venue: The Story Garden Kings Cross plus 1 online session. 10:00am-6:00pm all 5 days
- 11-12 April – due to Covid19 restrictions these dates will take place online
- 25 April (online session) ;
- 9-10 May due to Covid19 restrictions these dates may also take place online tbc
SCOTLAND – FINDHORN RESIDENTIAL COACHING FOUNDATIONS
Fee Sliding scale: £1500-£600
2021 October 16-21st Saturday am start
Book direct with Findhorn College https://www.findhorncollege.org/course/coaching-and-mentoring-skills/
DEVON FOUNDATIONS 5 Days
Venue: The Barefoot Barn Chagford 9:30am-5:30pm all days
- 2021 May 25-29 Intensive format
Advanced Coaching Diploma Programme
It is possible to start with the Foundations (Module 1) and on completion upgrade to the Advanced Programme (Modules 1,2,3,4). There is a £250 discount for those who book the whole Advanced course right from the start. The fees below include all four modules, for those who complete Foundations and decide to continue at any future date the Foundations fee will be deducted.
LONDON ADVANCED COACHING DIPLOMA
Fee: £4,500 (Modules 1-4)
Venue: The Story Garden Kings Cross; 10:00am – 6:00pm all days plus online session
- 11-12 April (online); 25 April (online) ; 9-10 May (may be online); 20-21 June; 25- 26 July; 5- 6 September; 3- 4 October; 7- 8 November; 4-6 December (Saturday Sunday and Monday); 6 March 2022 online 9:30-12:30 (elective portfolio session)
DEVON ADVANCED COACHING DIPLOMA
Fees: £4,500 (Modules 1-4)
Module 1 Venue: The Barefoot Barn Chagford; Modules 2-4 Venue: The X Centre Exeter Quay and online sessions as listed
Module 1 Five day intensive @ Chagford 9:30am-5:30pm:
- May 25-29
Module 2-4 @Exeter Saturdays 9am–5.30pm; Sundays 9am–2:30pm:
- 26 -27 June; 31 July–1 August; 11-12 September; 9-10 October; 13-14 November; 11-12 December
- Plus Online Sessions 9:30am-5:30pm: 11 July; 15 August; 26th September; 31 October; 28th November; 6 March 2022 (9:30am-12:30pm elective portfolio session)
To enrol now and secure your place contact us to request an Application Form.
For further details of course content see Wise Goose Brochure.
Who can apply?
Anyone who intends to become a qualified coach or professionals who wish to improve their effectiveness by integrating coaching within their current career.
We welcome individuals from a range of sectors and backgrounds. Past participants came from organisations including HSBC, Pepsico, Exeter University, BBC Radio Devon, Egmont Publishing, Selfridges as well as charities including Action for Children, Transition Towns, Blueprint for a Better Business, Embercombe, Global Generation and Westcountry Rivers Trust.
Satisfactory completion of the Wise Goose Coaching Foundations Programme or equivalent is a pre-requisite for the Advanced Programme in Professional Coaching & Mentoring.
Our Advanced Training is Accredited by the Association for Coaching at level 4/4, Accredited Advanced Diploma in Coach Training (AADCT) and the Foundations course has an Accredited Award in Coach Training (AACT)
Wise Goose is also an ILM (a City and Guilds Group business) Recognised Provider. Our Foundation & Advanced courses are endorsed meeting ILM quality benchmarks on programme delivery, coaching content, resourcing and assessment.