Supervision and Supervision Training
At Wise Goose we believe supervision is about supporting you to “be the best” you can be as a coach as well as being a vital element of your ongoing professional development.
In our supervision groups you will continue to build your expertise and coaching repertoire within a supportive community of fellow coaches. Numbers are limited to eight participants to ensure maximum effectiveness.
During supervision you will will have the opportunity to:
- strengthen your professional skills and deepen your understanding of the process of coaching and the coaching relationship
- be both supported and challenged
- receive feedback and guidance from staff and peers
- address dilemmas and difficulties in confidence
- learn how to self-monitor and reflect on your practice of coaching
- recharge batteries, celebrate successes, be validated and where appropriate let off steam when frustrated or discouraged
The dates, fees and schedule will be finalised once sufficient candidates for a Group Supervision Cohort have been selected. Registrations are received on a first come/first serve basis. In order to participate, coaches must have clients to work with and completed the Wise Goose Advanced Diploma in Coaching or equivalent.
Our supervisor training, to be offered in spring 2014, is facilitated by Irene Brankin & Helen Sieroda and is suitable for experienced coaches who wish to become Coaching Supervisors.
If you have any questions about supervision, please contact Helen Sieroda, Director of Programmes via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to contact us.